Sensory integration therapy focuses on the use of various sensory stimuli in a structured manner to improve sensory processing.
Multisensory rooms are immersive environments to develop the patient’s senses and facilitate sensory regulation.
Benefits & Usage
• Increases engagement
• Increases sensory stimulation
• Improves sensory regulation
• Improves social skills
• Improves behavior
• Improves motor development
• Improves creativity
• Improves communication and sharing
• Improves balance, movement, and spatial orientation
• Improves body awareness
• Improves concentration and alertness
• Enhances learning through play